Join Our Team
Become part of the world’s premier real estate network.
Our company philosophy is simple: Play it straight, tell the truth, work hard, commit totally, and you cannot help but succeed. It is the mission of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties to provide extraordinary real estate services based upon the highest levels of trust and integrity. In maintaining this standard of excellence, we are dedicated to sustaining a professional, supportive environment that promotes the success of our associates and clients.
Our Support System
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties believes that everything counts when it comes to helping our associates achieve excellence in service and success. Having a dependable, knowledgeable and available support system behind you is crucial in today’s real estate environment.
OUR SUPPORT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Full-time management team with availability seven days a week.
- Marketing and Advertising Department
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Resource Center Intranet Site
- Leading Edge Technology – Wireless network capabilities and fully accessible, web-based email system
- Full-time administrative staff in each office
- Mortgage Services (available seven days a week)
- Affiliated Escrow Services
At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties we take training very seriously. Our goal is to have the most knowledgeable and professional associates handling our client’s transactions.
Our Career Development and Training Department provides opportunities for our sales associates to grow both professionally and personally. All agents affiliated with the company are exposed to the most up-to-date laws and real estate information available. We offer:
- Structured, comprehensive classroom technical and contractual training
- Small group sessions plus one-on-one mentoring and accountability designed to enhance careers and optimize earnings.
- Our weekly sales meetings are designed to increase the knowledge and skill level of each agent, whether novice or experienced.
- Formal classroom instruction includes many topics such as Understanding the Purchase Agreement, Disclosure Laws, Business Planning, Developing Presentations and Proposals, Listing Contracts and Trust Fund Laws.
In addition, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties associates have access to extensive online training through the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServies University LearnCenter. It is our exclusive platform for all training, and it enables Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties to deliver training and learning services utilizing online eLearning technology similar to that used by other virtual universities.
Innovative Technology Tools
In this information-hungry market it helps to work with a network dedicated to utilizing cutting-edge technology.
Amongst the major advantages we offer our Realtors is the commitment to providing you access to the latest technology tools at the lowest possible cost, and very often free! In this market, an IDX website, E-mail, Social Media Marketing tools, and a robust CRM system are a must! We provide a comprehensive online marketing program, including print and digital marketing and business development materials, designed to facilitate the sale of real estate and the growth of your business
Our Technology Resources
- A variety of online educational courses (at no cost)
- E-card program which allows you to stay in touch with your database using branded, colorful, professional e-cards. Send to an individual or a group, schedule for immediate or delayed distribution, and monitor the viewing statistics for each e-card campaign
- Resource Center. A powerful intranet created exclusively for members of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices affiliate network. You have exclusive access to the most powerful technology, marketing, and training tools in the business. Plus the very latest in real estate information, special discounts with affiliated companies and a list of approved suppliers of real estate related products.
- Local Market activity. Automated e-mail system for keeping sellers and past clients aware of real estate activity in their neighborhoods in their price range, courtesy of you
- Online Media Center. An online marketing and communication tool that provides access to a robust pool of media assets to create targeted, personalized marketing pieces and presentations, and freely publish them online to customers and prospects. Our robust, real-time reporting and contact systems allow you to actually see how effective your delivery has been. Flyers and postcards are easily created using a templated format or more complex pieces utilizing the various software tools. Easily embed videos and place on FaceBook, Twitter, etc.
- Online customizable Listing and Buyer Presentations (PowerPoint, iPad compatible) and many more!
With more than 47 years in business, we understand the importance of a painless transition and excel in making that a reality for agents who have chosen to affiliate with the highly recognized and respected Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices brand.
At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Properties, managers are available, not only Monday through Friday, but Saturday and Sunday as well with our “Manager-On-Call” program. Writing a complicated contract? Encountering unexpected results on a home inspection? Contemplating a commission reduction or credit to a buyer/seller? Dialog with management! We are here to help ensure you avoid potential legal conflicts and earn the highest commission income. Considering hiring a coach? Our managers will schedule regular coaching appointments, at no charge, to help you establish and exceed your goals!
Unrivaled Foundational Training. Our Career Development and Training Department provides opportunities for our sales associates to grow both professionally and personally. We provide introductory and ongoing training designed to enhance careers and optimize earnings. In training and afterwards, you will have access to a strong support system that will nurture you and train you in contracts, negotiation and lead generation… and all the other things that make the difference between being an average agent and being a highly-productive and respected professional!
Our new Licensee Training Program is designed to:
- Provide the foundational skills necessary for a highly productive and satisfying real estate career
- Enhance the professionalism of each associate
- Provide a hands-on learning experience
Ready To Join?
Please feel free to contact us at JoinOurTeam@bhhscp.com for a confidential interview. We look forward to sharing with you why making the decision to join Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties could change your life.
If you are interested in joining our team or have any questions, please feel free to contact us at JoinOurTeam@bhhscp.com.